Saturday, July 6, 2019

Roger Clemens

 On July 5, 2019 my son and I drove to Lakeland, Florida to watch a Minor League game between the visiting Dunedin Blue Jays and the home town Flying Tigers. 
We had a feeling we'd see Roger Clemens as his son Kody plays the the Flying Tigers and his son Kacy plays for the Dunedin Blue Jays.
Our hunch was correct as we spotted Roger in a suite watching his boys.
Roger left the suite moments after the Dunedin Blue Jays beat the Flying Tigers 4-0.
Roger signed an 8x10 picture for each of us and was also kind enough to pose for a picture!
Roger has all the credentials to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame. 
7 Cy Young Awards, 354 career wins and 4,672 strike outs which is 3rd all-time.
Time will tell if this amazing career is to be remembered for it's greatness.
Pictured below is Roger with my son and I. 
Below that is my son's 8x10 picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment