Friday, January 20, 2023

Warren Sapp



I was finally able to meet the legendary, Warren Sapp on January 20, 2023 at a celebrity golf tournament in Lutz, Florida. Warren personalized an 8x10 picture by request! I hate doing this, but I've heard Warren isn't the easiest to get an autograph from, so my 11 year old son agreed to help me out on this one, since he already has an autograph from him! As Warren was approaching where we were sitting, My son pulled out my picture and walked over to him. He pleasantly asked Warren for his autograph, and Warren agreed! My son then asked if he would personalize the autograph, which made me nervous... I was afraid my son would give his name instead of mine... But it all worked out and Warren hooked it up!!! He made it out "To Brian All the Best!" Then came the bonus as he added, "SB XXXVII Champs", but then continued by also adding "HOF 13"! This is a great one to add into my collection!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment