Sunday, June 18, 2023

Marcell Ozuna

My son and I met Marcell Ozuna on Friday June 16, 2023 at Truist Park in Atlanta.
We were there to watch the Braves play the Colorado Rockies. After the game, my son and I headed over to the players parking lot to see if we could get any autographs. We didn't have much luck as most of the players did not stop. However, Marcell pulls up in a Rolls-Royce SUV and parks next to where we were standing. He signed autographs and took pictures with a small group of people. After he signed a 2021 Topps card, each for my son and I, he walked back to his car. My son said to him "Thank you for stopping!" Marcell then pulled his car up closer to us and rolled down the passenger window. His son was sitting in the front passenger seat and Marcell said with a smile, "Thank him for me stopping." The group of fans including my son and I all thanked Marcell Ozuna's son.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment