Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Curtis Granderson



I met Curtis Granderson at Dunedin Stadium on Monday, March 12, 2018. Curtis was signing autographs from his car as he was leaving the ball park just after a Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training game against the Boston Red Sox. Curtis signed an 8x10 picture for me as well as my son, although my son was in school at the time. After Curtis had finished signing for the crowd, and began to drive away, the crowd began to applaud. I heard several people say "Class Act" and "He's such a nice guy!". Curtis has always been one of my favorites, ever since he first came up with Detroit. I fully agree with what those people were saying. I'm thrilled to add him into my collection! My son was also very excited to add Mr. Granderson into his collection! I took this picture of my son holding his autographed picture as soon as I got home that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment