Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Dave Parker

On March 25, 2021 I mailed 2 8x10 pictures to the legendary "Cobra", Dave Parker. I added a sticky note requesting each picture to be personalized, one for my son and the other for me.
The 8x10 photo of Mr. Parker smoking was supposed to be for me as I didn't want my 9 year old son to have that particular picture hanging on his bedroom wall. When I received the autographs in the mail on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, I quickly discovered the mix up... My wife and I had a good laugh, but she insisted, with good reason, even though Dave Parker is legendary, we as parents, can not put this picture up...Bummer though, because it's a great picture! Regardless, both autographs are in each of our collections and we are very happy to have them! Hopefully, Dave will be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. His place in Cooperstown and baseball immortality is long overdue!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment