Saturday, September 12, 2020

Tatiana Melendez


 This autograph is more personal to me. Tatiana is my step daughter and I couldn't be more proud of her! Tati has made the cover of a world wide recognized media outlet for the Dance and Ballet world! I'm not entirely surprised that she is being recognized world wide. Her work ethic, dedication and personality all work together and force you to pay attention to what she does on stage. When I first joined this family in 2010, I didn't know, or care to know about the dance world. After I met her, it was clear, even at her young age, she had a future in this industry. After a short time of watching her at competitions, with my untrained eyes for dance technique, I could easily point out what other dancers were missing in comparison to what I've seen, portrayed by Tati. I remember telling my wife years ago, "It's not even fair. It's like watching Babe Ruth play against Little Leaguers!" Her raw talent was light years beyond most of her peers. She has always carried herself as a true professional, and she has also always remained incredibly humble. There's not an ounce of cockiness to her. She has always been willing to go the extra mile to better herself as well as help others along the way. Tati signed the cover of Pointe Magazine's 2020 Fall Edition on September 12, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment